Welcome to Saturday Snippets. This is where I share links and odd bits of info from the past week.
1. Finished watching all the episodes of Season 1 of Broadchurch on Netflix. Gritty subject, but excellent story. Can’t wait for Season 2 to become available.
2. Great tutorial to show you how to make a fabric gift bag. I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time. It will be a great way to use up my fabric stash.
3. Mike, my hubby, is a huge fan of the Eagles rock band. And after watching this documentary, History of the Eagles, I am a huge fan now. I have a lot of favorite songs, but Rocky Mountain Way is at the top of the list. Here’s the band performing this song in DC in 1977
4. I now know what I’m going to do with all the old/outgrown t-shirts I’ve been saving.
5. We don’t get snow where I live, but if we did I would want one of these.
Well that’s all the snippets I have for today. Have a wonderful Saturday,
Will you be making more dog toys with the t-shirt yarn? Our friend Pippin really liked the fleece toys you made him and I really liked him playing with the toy rather than my tail.