Welcome to Saturday Snippets. This is where I share links and odd bits of info from the past week.
1. I think my favorite is the bulldog with the flask.
2. This article convicted me.
3. My 2014 word was ‘Complete’. And I’m already thinking about my word for 2015. I even signed up for Ali Edwards’ ‘One Little Word‘ class, thanks to my brother. I’ve taken her One Little Word class a couple of times and it’s always excellent. Only $26 until December 31.
4. I’m going to be making these Skew Socks (Quest46: #36) using this yarn from AndreSueKnits. It’s the Red Forest colorway and it’s the yummiest yarn I’ve seen in a long time.
5. “Each morning, we get a brief window of time during which we’re most mentally capable of getting stuff done. And yet most of us waste that time.” I’m going to give this a try, but I’m not sure how the dogs are going to feel about me tapping into their walk time. I’ll let you know how it goes.
Well that’s all the snippets I have for today. Have a wonderful Saturday,
I think you your word for 2015 should be walk.
love the socks!!!