Welcome to Saturday Snippets. This is where I share links and odd bits of info from the past week.
Sorry for missing last week… I was trying to get back to normal life activities after my England trip and also fighting the dreaded jetlag. It’s always so good to go with my mom to see my grandad, but it’s equally as good to get home to my hubby and pups.
1. I’m not a huge sports enthusiast, but I have great appreciation for the talents of athletes no matter the sport. Take this for instance…
2. Just loving a new app called Pocket. I have it on my desktop, phone and ipad.
3. I love stories like this and learned things about cheetahs I never knew. (for some reason the video plays twice)
4. The level of detail in these miniatures is incredible.
5. And finally…. all weekends should begin with a video of a cat petting a pig to sleep.
Well that’s all the Snippets I have for today. Have a wonderful rest of your day,
That cheetah runs really fast. We hope you’re not getting a cheetah because none of us could out run him.
Oh, thank you for the Snippet about the Musée Miniature et Cinéma! I have always had a love of miniatures and am thinking of visiting France next year. This will definitely be on my list of places to visit when I’m there. As always, thoroughly enjoyed Saturday Snippets.
You’re very welcome Brenda. It looks like you’ll have a wonderful time. And thank you for your kind words. 🙂