Welcome to Saturday Snippets. This is where I share links and odd bits of info from the past week.
1. Discovered a new, free app called Way of Life for the iPhone. If you have a bad habit you want to break or a good one you want to start, this app can help. It shows your progress in a color-coded format and even makes charts.
2. Currently really enjoying a series called Last Tango in Halifax. Takes place in Halifax, England and features an actress called Sarah Lancashire, who also stars in Happy Valley – an English cop drama. I love both series, but Happy Valley is my favorite.
3. Almost to the end of the last available book in the Tea Shop Mysteries by Laura Childs. Apparently there’s another to be released in March, 2015. I love mysteries and series especially if those series teach me about a new area of life. This series takes place in South Carolina where Theodosia Browning owns a tea shop. Each book has recipes from the tea shop’s menu in the back.
4. Today is World Card Making Day. Which reminds me – I need to make some cards. In the meantime, here’s a card making video tutorial.
5. Loving reading Waiting on God by Andrew Murray with my husband. It’s a 31-day devotional and each day begins with a biblical quote which includes the phrase, “Wait on the Lord.”
I’m looking forward to helping dad in the yard. And then taking a nap.