- My December Daily journal entry will be about wrapping gifts and getting ready for Christmas at my mom’s.
- This picture is my entry for the iHeartFaces Photo Challenge. Today’s topic was “wrapped”. All wrapped and ready to go.
- For “Journal Your Christmas”, today’s journal prompt is all about the reality of Christmas. Where we find ourselves right now. So with that in mind…
sipping hot cocoa with marshmallows
so excited to see my nieces and nephews over Christmas
hearing the soft snores of doggies sleeping
finding it hard to believe that Christmas is almost here
appreciating how wonderful my husband is
reading “Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban”
beginning to start my list of goals for 2013
lighting candles around the house
listening to Mike practice his trombone for our Christmas eve service
making knitted gifts
prepping all the ingredients for Yorkshire puddings
- 25 Christmas movies. Mike and I had to make a last minute substitution because “A Charlie Brown Christmas” is on a very long wait with Netflix and won’t make it in time. A couple of observations: In 1988, gasoline was 75 cents a gallon in Los Angeles and little did they know when they were discussing the ingredients of Twinkies that 24 years later they would be gone forever (maybe some of those 24-year-old Twinkies are still good). All in all, a really good Christmas movie. Maybe it should be put on our permanent list?
Join 176 other subscribers
i’m grace edwards
i make stuff. i feel giddy around boxes, glitter and yarn. i walk dogs. i knit. i think pinterest and ravelry are brilliant. i like strawberries. i love dark purple and bright lime colors. i have an amazing husband and a wonderful dog.
My ETSY Shoppe
Follow me on Instagram.
No Instagram images were found.
- 10 Things
- 25th Anniversary
- 30 Days of Christmas Ornaments
- 31 Days
- 31 Days of Cards
- 50 in 50 days
- art journal
- Bird is the Word
- Challenges and Contests
- Christmas movies
- Creative Randomness
- December Daily
- DIY from scratch
- Garage sale
- journal 52
- make madness
- Make Madness 2018
- meal planning
- national scrapbook day
- National Scrapbooking Day
- paper crafting
- Pen Pal
- Process Video
- project life
- Saturday Snippets
- saving money
- TV & Movies
- washi tape