Welcome to Saturday Snippets. This is where I share links and odd bits of info from the past week.
1. So many things to be inspired by – the technology, the kid, Ironman, the college student.
2. This gal is amazing. What an athlete!
3. Cannot wait to start reading Undone: A Story of Making Peace With an Unexpected Life by Michele Cushatt. Here’s an interview with the author – what a courageous person.
4. I just learned about Repositioning Cruises. They sound great if you’re interested in a low-cost cruise, but they’re not for everyone. Read about them here.
5. This guy takes the hula hoop to a whole new level.
Well that’s all the snippets I have for today. Have a wonderful Saturday,
Do they ever let dogs on cruises? They should make a cruise just for people and their dogs. Wouldn’t that be a blast?