Welcome to Saturday Snippets. This is where I share links and odd bits of info from the past week.
1. Was introduced to and read the book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo. In my world – Revolutionary!!!!!
2. If you use a glue gun a lot, here’s a tip that I’m definitely going to try.
3. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and while I’m pretty sure I won’t be doodling hearts all over my front door, or any door for that matter, I’m a sucker for a good doodle. Check out Lori McDonough’s, from Fresh Picked Whimsy, free Valentine Heart Doodles.
4. After spending an entire month making greeting cards, I have such appreciation for one of my favorite card designers, Vicky Papaioannou. On top of being incredibly talented, she has the best accent. I could listen to her all day.
5. Interested in doing a photo-a-day challenge? Here’s one for February from the Idea Room.
Well that’s all the snippets I have for today. Have a wonderful Saturday,
We’ll be here out of your way while you’re doing this tidying up thing.